Only people mentioned by SkylersMom in this post can reply
Greg Tate @funluver
07 February, 09:04
In response Skylers Mom to her Publication
Wow thats eye opening fir sure

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins donated @GR2021
07 February, 08:18
We removed our 6 year old from a private school when the changed the rules just before opening in august that they have to wear masks. Really ticked me off and I wrote to the school a lengthy letter explaining how masks can hurt young children's physical and mental health. and that I do not want my son to trust strangers with masks nor do i want his speech supressed nor do i want him to think it is normal. and the children would have a difficulty recognizing classmates. am homeschooling him this year. I pray to God for safety of all children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
07 February, 08:20
In response God Wins to her Publication
I think that you are doing the smartest thing for your child.
Thankfully my child is out of school, but I know I'd do exactly the same as you. I'm praying more parent's are doing this.

Rose Prater @PLRpatriot
07 February, 08:07
I think the couple who kidnapped the Elizabeth Smart covered her face with cloth. Made her look like an amish girl.