Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
26 January, 10:22
Dept of Defense decode

=

Pfizer / The Storm Is Here β›ˆ/ Psyop / Spooky πŸ‘»/ I Am So Grateful God πŸ™/ Dragon Ball Super / And He Spake As A Dragon πŸ‰/ Homer Simpson / Your Awakening πŸ‘/ A Father Messenger ✍/ I Am Mary Magdalena 🌹/ Life Path Number 9 / Find The Truth / Fractals Of Time Space / Holy Dragon / Over The Target 🎯/ Hallelujah Jesus πŸ™ŒβœοΈ/ Have A Beautiful Day 😍/ The Moon Energy πŸŒ™/ A Dracarys πŸ”₯/ Build Bridges Mend Fences / Commands From God To Me / Eye To See πŸ‘/ Eyes On Q / Let This Come To An End / Not Much Longer HaHaHa / Orders Of The Dragon 🐲/ Its Decode Fun Time πŸ˜€/ The Ghost Signal πŸ‘»/ The Hidden Truth / Guadalupe Woods
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
164-461
984-489
660-066
TS 8:00

Code signals clean. We are moving up the timetable. Q

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
26 January, 01:07
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew -Ehud, the name of several Israelites
Greek -captive

Hebrew -"God is help", the name of several Israelites, also of a Damascene
Greek -to set upright, set straight again

Hebrew -Betach, a place in Aram (Syria)
Greek - to hurt

Hebrew -widow- hood
Greek -a reward

Hebrew -(a kind of) viper
Greek -to shake off

Hebrew -"meadow of water"
Greek -living in the fields, wild, savage, fierce

Hebrew -a fire
Greek -dissonant, discordant

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
26 January, 01:09
In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication
Hebrew -(a kind of) viper

https://twitter.com/VVissi...

Only people mentioned by Sun2516 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Happy Days, click on at the bottom under it