Liberty Jennja @Jennja
Not sure what happened around 2am this morning AZ time (image 2 is SR around that time 👀) but I woke up wide awake and never was able to go back to sleep. Decided to get on the road early, going to spend a few days with my parents and see how dad is doing. Mom is now having her own health issues and has a diagnostic test tomorrow, praying for them both, has been such a difficult year for them.

Thankful for this day, and blessed to witness a beautiful desert sunrise. Have been enjoying the drive, the journey, the solitude...barely another soul on the road. Time to reflect, think and enjoy a few quiet moments before I reach Hoover Dam and the Nevada state line, things always seem chaotic the closer I get to this part of the trip.

The thought that seems to stay with me this morning has been that as wild as things are now, we are going to miss these times, cherish every moment.

Much love to you my frens, enjoy this day!
✨❤️✨
12:22 PM - Jan 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
26 January, 01:00
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Safe travels🙏❤️🙏
I too woke up and couldnt go back to sleep…that SR graphic explains alot. Sending prayers for your parents also❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
26 January, 04:08
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Thank you! ✨🙏🏼✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
26 January, 01:00
beautiful. Safe travels to you and enjoy the ride. Blessings to you and your folks

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
26 January, 04:09
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
Thanks so much! 😊❤️🙏🏼

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
26 January, 12:58
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
26 January, 04:10
In response Tree Tone to her Publication
Thanks fren! ✨😊✨
Blessings to you. 🙏🏼

Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 January, 12:29
🙏 Praying you & your parents have a wonderful visit. May God bless you all beyond measure. May God bless both your parents with healing. I pray your mom's appointment tomorrow goes smoothly and that her tests results are excellent. ❤️

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
26 January, 04:07
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thank you for the prayers and kind message, appreciated so much fren. ✨🙏🏼✨