Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 January, 10:57
Chooo Choooooo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by dspiegel in this post can reply
Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
26 January, 02:48
In response David Spiegel to his Publication
My focus is going to be on the Christina Aguilera Twitter Page today--Launch all this stuff there and let's show them who we truly are! I AM NOT fucken around with trolls today...My phone is unplugged and dead--Raea is not home--Mama Earthling is and I have come to save the Earth not harm it. Anyone fighting against mine and my husband's plan to save humanity will not be welcome to join our space party. So get off of here and please work on exposing this specific page--She is a child groomer--Just FYI I fed my ex--Britney Spears vs. Christina Aguilera (knowing that BS is the victim) we also need to be on Elon's page begging him to restore Liz Croken's account--Reporting this to them right now on Truth--if you people do not show up for LIZ today you are #Fooked ! You need to be showing my husband you respect his authority and not here fucking around just chit chatting--WORK--no noise necessary---RIG FOR SILENT...YOU ARE PLACED IN musical freedom prison---NOW go work!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
26 January, 01:09
In response David Spiegel to his Publication
Also,Classified Documents under both Disney Magic and Disneyland.

Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
26 January, 02:50
In response Happy Days to his Publication
I love this idea--I like your thoughts better than starting rumors-this troll shit has to be targeted--they are causing great pain within the family of one and I will not tolerate. Be on the look out for them not showing. They are to use the exact name they are using here as an anon...---their profile pic will be this and their cover photo will be this...if I don't see it with my own eyes--they are not on our team--period...brb--here are some disney memes...for the time being.