Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I learned something very early on in this journey... If God doesn't want you to know something, it's impossible to understand it until the timing is right. So you have to pace yourself and find things that interest you and keep you positive in the meantime.
08:15 PM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
08 February, 09:02
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I get that. Though prayed for president was clueless about the widespread deception, absolute corruption, and the dungeon depths of EVIL. Started last March down the rabbit holes. I was Fookin CLUELESS. Months of little sleep and lots of ttears. My Awakening for Truth❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
08 February, 05:02
💯% correct, Doq!
Never give up. God's worth waiting for.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
08 February, 04:56
I agree. Being one who has always been awake, & reads & researchers a lot, may I add be mindful of who you share everything you learn with. There are many I will not show certain videos to, or let them listen, or even tell them very much but the surface of the facts. They need to be able to sleep. They have lived being slaves to the gov't. They hate to spend money because of the depression. Do they need to know the worst? No. It is our children we have to focus on, & make them understand, (age appropriate). They are who we will be leaving in charge, & have to know, so it never happens again.

Chris Duke @ChrisAaronDuke
08 February, 03:09
Soon the whole world of sleepwalkers will be hearing truth they won't want to hear. It's easier to keep a lie going than to tell people the truth when it goes against everything they have ever believed. We've been lied to for generations. When our current fight is over, the real work begins. That work may take a couple generations to complete.

Amy Randy @VanDee
08 February, 01:54
I love this. thank yiu.

Michelle Anderson @Misee70
07 February, 10:59
likewise when you're trying to speak something that somebody shouldn't hear. You look like you have Three heads. Or you simply forget instantly what you were about to say.

Jntyellowrose Shfr @Jntyellowrose
07 February, 10:34
everything happens as it is supposed to happen but never as most predicted it would happen, that includes myself. Lol! i know who holds the future. God bless you all!!!

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
07 February, 10:03
He only shows us /presents us with (adversity) that which he knows we're ready for.

Psalm 23.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 February, 09:39
LIke you hun Nana learned a long time ago that God has his own timing, and it usually is not our time table.
I am so blessed at this point I may burst tho. The things he has allowed me to see the last few months and again today are simply amazing. So excited I am beyond words.
Call on God's angels out loud to help you when ever you need.
They are here to help.
Try to find your positives and multiply them. If you have more than you need try to help others when you can. Good Karma will come back to ya.

Higher Vibrations @Elysium
07 February, 09:33
I did not wake up until 2020 although suspicious lifelong. I know now that I am right where I need to be and more will be revealed as I am ready and able to process.

American Girl @Americangirl
07 February, 09:30
Thank you Doq😊

Southrnfarmgirl Godsey @Southrnfarmgirl
07 February, 09:27
This......all day long

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
07 February, 09:24
Im good with it being on God's timing. But comm after comm pushing watching the Super Shit Show hit a nerve. I will never stop fighting. God wins. 💖🇺🇸

Linda Campbell @ForTrumpalways
07 February, 09:23
Thanks for that. I overthink everything but some things I can't grasp. Jetson White Youtube channel is great. I feel he is correct.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
07 February, 09:21
So many forget it'sGod's PERFECT timing!

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
07 February, 09:04
Perfect explanation.

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
07 February, 08:59
this is sooooo true.
i find a piece of the puzzle.
and then shift my attention because a different piece turns on a light bulb in my mind.
then i watch a tv show like Star gate and then more connections are made.
its crazy.
but the more you know 🧐

i do take breaks, then stuff starts falling into place for me 🍿🍿🍿

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
07 February, 09:02
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
I find connections everywhere now. Its crazy! Hard to focus on anything else.

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
07 February, 08:54
🚨🦅🇺🇸 Calling all patriots🇺🇸🦅🚨
https://rumble.com/vdnimr-...

Knight Breed @knightbreed
07 February, 08:50
Yes, you've touched on something Ive felt quite often. I liken it to a body builder going through periods of plateaus where they see no progress.
Except here, the knowlegde can create plateaus of despair over an inability to change anything in an instant. Thats where your advice is spot on.

Higher Vibrations @Elysium
07 February, 08:49
Learning ancient herbalism and essential oil healing.

GoldPilling 777 @JJ74Q
07 February, 08:43
the Time Is Now
Always

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
07 February, 08:38
Then when He does want you to know, he will provide what you need when you need it. Bread crumbs to bake loaves!

Mandi Wolfert @gigiof4
07 February, 08:36
Highlights from the sermon today on John 7:1-13
"God shows up at the right time!
"How do we stand firm in the face of evil?" It takes courage!
"True discipleship means giving up everything to follow Him."
What am I willing to give up?
"Don't be afraid. We need to be those that stand up and speak the truth!"
"Standing firm takes wisdom and courage."
There was more but this is so precient for right now where we all are in this situation. Love my pastor! He's been on fire since this all started.

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
07 February, 08:25
Sometimes painful, but true. #truth

Elena Iove @Camberu71
07 February, 08:24
So veru True!

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
07 February, 08:23
GODS ITS NOT VIDE GAME WITH EXTRA CONTENTS
OR LEVELS
OR DOORS THAT ARE OPEN TO EXPLORE AFTER SOME ACHIEVEMENTS

WITH LEVELS
PLOTS
EARING POINTS
MULTIPLAYER
SURPRISE BOXES
PAY FOR WIN
PAY FOR PLAY

ALL THIS.

ITS THE CONTROL MATRIX

Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
07 February, 08:21
Amen to that!

Marcia Ortner @MarciaO
07 February, 08:21
💯.....❤👆