Yester Vue @realyestervue
25 January, 09:50
The here and now are not as they seem. Recorded history re-enacted today has become what you note as DELTAS.
You're watching a movie. How does Q predict the future on the posts? Easy, they wrote the script when the real events this movie is based on took place and you're watching that re-enactment right now 2 years later and timed series releases in this movie to make the drops align/validate themselves and so appear as predictions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
Can you point out what drops align to current events? I really dont see it
07:39 AM - Jan 26, 2023
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AllweneedistheTRUTH in this post can reply
26 January, 02:18
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
...I thought so...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
26 January, 08:07
Look at the drops again

26 January, 07:58
It would take weeks to look up/post the last few years' time passing. If you're what your profile claims you to be as far as having some grasp of what's going on today in the world, then you have not only no question about what I'm talking about, you know legions of the free world know this as well. Skimming some of your posts... these posts of mine you're responding to are not coming from where you think either.
You'll find no label in my profile, no club I gather under the banner of, I stand in support of truth and won't underwrite anything else otherwise. I find little real truth in any people at large so I am pretty much mostly to myself. You'd know exactly what/where the information is you're asking for. Don't beat around bushes...just say what you're trying to say covertly.