Only people mentioned by bencarson in this post can reply
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
14 October, 03:14
In response Ben Carson to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
18 March, 09:30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FREEDOM FIGHTER Q-WWG1WGA @Txtattooedmommy
11 February, 09:31
good to see you here sir!

gail nichols @2021election
09 February, 05:32
I liked President Reagan. And I thought Mr. Obama would make a good attempt at stomping out racism.....wrong on that one, l voted for President Trump because I was fed up with all the lying politicians. He has proven to me he has the people and our country ....first, I am standing behind the best President in my life time🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸 Its really sad that lying to us is so much easier that telling the truth.GOD IS FED UP TOO🛐❤️🛐❤️🛐

joe honne @littleninjawarrior
09 February, 11:02
the understatement of the year!!!:)

Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
07 February, 10:04
Bless you all!

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
07 February, 09:14
welcome to our new PATRIOT home...tell us a bit about yourself...Blessings #wwg1wga

Denise America @DeniseIsAwake
07 February, 09:22
In response Grandma Jenn to her Publication
I'll tell you this is not Ben Carson he is a fake and using the real Ben Carson's bio.
Ben Carson is brillant
I doubt he would meme this.
Sorry

joe honne @littleninjawarrior
09 February, 11:04
In response Grandma Jenn to her Publication
im the little ninja warrior....ikick ass 4trump! any ???!!!