Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 January, 05:20

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
25 January, 07:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Cayenne Pepper can dissolve blood clots

I have 1/3-1/2 teaspoon in orange juice everyday (along with my Salt Sole) ... so I literally have a shot of Salt & Pepper ... makes you feel alive, great energy boost, as well as lots of benefits (read image)

It can stop a heart attack, it also stops bleeding.

Mum dropped a knife and the tip landed in the side of her foot, blood was pouring out, I quickly grabbed the cayenne pepper and the bleeding stopped with 20sec of me packing it all around the wound. It did sting but the wound healed within days with no redness (infection) at all.
Mum couldn't believe it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
25 January, 08:08
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
👋Aloha You are absolutely right !!
It will also heal stomach ulcers. I healed mine, 1 table spoon of honey
and a teaspoon of cayenne,
enough to mix a ball on the spoon
then head tipped back, open up, down the throat it goes.
It will keep you nice and warm in the winter
Try not to get it in your mouth It's hot.
miracle seasoning
there are a lot of healing spices
👋🤗😊

JQANNE 369 @JQANNE
It doesn't actually burn your mouth, it's just a sensation, and it doesn't last long and you get a rush of endorphins (blissful feeling)

Is this why some people are addicted to HOT spicy foods?

After making some Spicy Margaritas over the Christmas period, what I found that I liked the most was the Jalapenos in the drink.
So since then, I am having my daily orange juice with fresh jalapenos in it.

Not having alcohol anymore, I am loving the HEAT instead, and it's actually good for you :)
08:34 PM - Jan 25, 2023
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JQANNE in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JQANNE 369, click on at the bottom under it