"BLUNT & Direct Time"
BDT.
Think currency.
Think fireworks.
Thwarted.
Message delivered.
These people are sick!
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
26 January, 04:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Well looks like the vaxxed need a spleen activator..this works wonders: https://amazon.com/Natures...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
26 January, 02:50
what are they going to do with these people we cant just let them die

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
25 January, 11:54
😔

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
25 January, 11:48
Good info. But these guys wont talk about the graphene and nano-technology in the jabs.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
25 January, 11:18
We need the whole truth out about these and i pray to God they have something to help people that got the vax.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
25 January, 11:12
Wow. TY for this. Not surprising but people need a visual like this to start waking up to the truth. So sad for the vaxxed (especially children.) I would like to see tests like this with other vaccines.

^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
25 January, 09:34

25 January, 09:35
In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication
Corresponding Playlist
https://open.spotify.com/p...

25 January, 08:44
1-ALEXIS

25 January, 08:44
1-ALEXIS

25 January, 08:49
In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication
DECODE LITERALLY READS:
"FUCK YOU JOHN"

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
25 January, 08:36
5:20pm est p520>p52
10:01 second video p1001>p11

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
25 January, 08:35
Okay What I still don't understand Why the Fook trickle of information to the public? If We own ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC and I honestly believe We do be cause of Trump EO's Why the slow drip of information people are still Masking up Still taking Boosters and people are still Dying every day. I love Trump and White Hat Alliance as they are called and I am sure they have men smarter then I. But when are they going to just Turn of the the narrative and show the world the truth because this is getting crazy and the longer they take the more people the enemy takes with them.

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
26 January, 08:14
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
I'm starting to agree with you.
Nothing is really making any sense.
It is beginning to feel like more smoke being blown up peoples ass.

Ange Love @LoveM
25 January, 08:33
Only demons could create something to damage cell function👺

For contrast I would like to see healthy blood after ingesting natural honey💖

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
25 January, 08:32
Del has been on top of this subject right from the get go & was highly criticized for his work but he hasn’t given up or backed down.
Learned a lot in AU school today…
…bottomless pits
…Tartaria
…vax & blood slides 🤯
…good convos with peers here🌟

Good day of school!

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
25 January, 08:09
GEEEZUS

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
25 January, 07:48
Cayenne Pepper can dissolve blood clots

I have 1/3-1/2 teaspoon in orange juice everyday (along with my Salt Sole) ... so I literally have a shot of Salt & Pepper ... makes you feel alive, great energy boost, as well as lots of benefits (read image)

It can stop a heart attack, it also stops bleeding.

Mum dropped a knife and the tip landed in the side of her foot, blood was pouring out, I quickly grabbed the cayenne pepper and the bleeding stopped with 20sec of me packing it all around the wound. It did sting but the wound healed within days with no redness (infection) at all.
Mum couldn't believe it.

reaper myer @reapermyer
25 January, 08:12
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
can i snort it like in the 80's cocaine movies?

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
25 January, 08:36
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
The article states the pepper stopped the blood flow at her wound...that would mean it promotes clotting.

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
25 January, 07:39
Great video

Pink Totter @Totter
25 January, 07:31
Some are now blaming the unvaccinated because we didn't tell them...
https://twitter.com/IQfy_/...

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
25 January, 07:28
You and I have been on the same wave length for 3 days now VK... I just posted this same Vid from a Fren in UK..
QL & VK Vibes...⚡⚡⚡

I am Keri @Lionessheart
25 January, 07:21
not a fan of his! everywhere he fights ended up mandated...something is off
why couldnt he do this 2 years ago? why now?

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
25 January, 07:19
Just wow...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
25 January, 07:17
Now this, everyone should be able to understand!
Great presentation! 🙌🏻👍🏻🥰

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
25 January, 07:15
Undeniable. Excellent presentation. JJ and Pz were the most immediate reactions, noteworthy. Blood damage resembles kidney failure. Solid evidence. Thank you VK for presentation

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
25 January, 07:14
The cure turned out to be worse than the disease.

Trump was right.

https://thehill.com/homene...

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
25 January, 07:09
hmm... least favorite word: spleen

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
25 January, 06:56
Sure would be fun to play around with Dr. Coles microscopes.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
25 January, 06:52
GEORGENEWS, [Jan 25, 2023 at 10:26 AM]
🚨Dr. Richard Fleming: Pfizer mRNA Shot Causes Blood Clots Under The Microscope

"The red blood cells lose their oxygen carrying capacity and the red blood cells start to clot...

This is exactly what we are seeing with neurologic harm, with cardiac harm, with blood clots."

https://twitter.com/Kaneko...

KanekoaTheGreat

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
25 January, 10:30
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
terrible just terrible

Jody Donohue @Jody
25 January, 06:51
😲 Shiiiit!

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
25 January, 06:42
Good Afternoon, VK.

They both took part in Sen. Ron Johnson’s Covid Panel in early December:

https://rumble.com/v200qsq...

TS = 5:20 PM.

Crimes Against Humanity, Treason,…
No Deals.
Prison.
Death.

🙏✝️⚖️