Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I lived in the room at the top in the corner with the curtains making a V shape (8th pic). But no more! Goodbye to London... and also goodnight from sleepy Newton Aycliffe in County Durham.
08:03 PM - Jan 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
25 January, 11:23
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I wish for your bare feet to tread on the living earth absent of cement and pavement. I hope all the breaths you take in are filled with the smells of nature and less of the gray and regenerated sterility of civilization. I hope that if you do not know of it, you will learn of what it is like to be awakened in the morning with a chorus of birds so voluminous in quantity and varied in species that it startles you to gasping breath and a racing heart, so wrapped in blinding admiration for the effect that tears flow. I have an esteemed view of you Martin and absolutely mean no condescendence whatsoever, however, I must tell you that I can "feel" the city in you through your scripts and pics. I left my lovely home woods and spent over 20 years in cities. After knowing both worlds for about the same time span I must confess it is my home woods I dream of and is where my mind wanders during afternoon naps now. I wish for you to know the same as a memory of a lived experience, not a holiday.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
25 January, 11:07
😇Prolly the last two were my favs of this bunch!!! TY for sharing!!! God bless you with your new journey!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
25 January, 10:59
💛Congrats to you Martin!!! That was not an easy decision to make!!! God bless your every step and may it be filled with peace, joy, happiness, love, and abundance!!! All you gotta do is WALK!!!

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
25 January, 08:26
New beginnings can be bitter/sweet. You've got this Martin.

Awake Now @Awakenow
25 January, 08:15
Change is remarkable…. embrace it!