Martin Geddes @martingeddes
We get the barbarity of men and horses being blown to bits in WW1 and the disgusting nature of chemical warfare. It's now part of our culture and history. The literal clinical way of killing children in front of your eyes with the complicity of family and trusted authorities is in many ways even more barbaric. Yet it appears to be normal and even acting in the interests of the child as a caring adult. It's not fifth generation warfare, it's surrealist warfare. Every sense of what is real and right is upended. I am wondering if this war will result in a whole new class of wounds.
06:01 PM - Jan 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Kaye Revels @WKayeR
25 January, 07:03
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
What I can't understand is how we can call it growth. I would never teach a child to grow in strength and character through suffering. Never.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lee Evans @sl7m
25 January, 06:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 January, 06:10
we all feel existentialism because we face an absurd world, just like after the last 2 world wars (and we don't have Sartre, but we do have Martin Geddes - which is infinitely better!)

https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

A philosophy that emphasizes the uniqueness and isolation of the individual experience in a hostile or indifferent universe, regards human existence as unexplainable, and stresses freedom of choice and responsibility for the consequences of one's acts

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
25 January, 08:13
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Does sarcasm count?

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
25 January, 06:06
Time For the Benevolent Men In White 💫FLASH💫