Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
25 January, 12:33
it’s ur fault now….we knew this would happen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
25 January, 12:35
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
"IT'S NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Direct quote from my sister. I will not feel guilty for one second.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 January, 02:19
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Wow.

25 January, 02:30
Yeah. She suffers from severe NPD and we've been estranged for years. I believe her to be one of the dark ones tbh.

25 January, 02:53
Neuropsychiatric disorder?

25 January, 02:57
Sorry, Narcissistic Personality Disorder and possibly Borderline Personality Disorder. She's very, very sick. I pity her.

25 January, 02:59
Wow, has she had this a long time?

25 January, 03:07
When she was three she bit me in my arm pit. I knew then that something wasn't right. My mother suffered from BPD and had my sister in a high chair until the age of ten. Her hatred of me worsened over the years to the point that she would not allow her children any contact with me, it's a long story. I have been through the RINGER over this, it caused me a nervous breakdown and almost destroyed my marriage. I forgive her, but I worry about my nieces and nephew. One day I was looking at pics in her living room and noticed that her husband's great grandmother looked eerily similar to my own-it was then that I found out that she's married our second cousin.

Good Lord, that is a lot to deal with. You have managed to come through this somehow thru the grace of GOD & here you are with us. Thanks for sharing your story, sometimes hard to to amongst "strangers"
03:16 PM - Jan 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
25 January, 03:18
Actually thank YOU for listening. I don't know why I went there, I don't talk to anyone about this. You're very kind.

25 January, 03:31
💞Awww you're welcome, that's nice of you to say. I didn't share this post cuz I found it too personal & didn't think it was appropriate. Nurse for 35 yrs so listening was/is key in my profession * frankly a huge part of caring for others. Got better at it over time. Sometimes we listen, but we don't always "hear" what another is telling us. Many here have been thru trials/tribulations in life including me. Some have a harder time expressing what they feel. I've learned over the years no matter what we've been thru I/we need to try harder at looking at the positives in life. Yeah, it's hard sometimes I'll admit. My husband, my opposite, puts things in perspective for me many times when I get upset over something I have no control over. He will tell me to look at it "this way." So happy you're here! 💞