Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 January, 03:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
24 January, 11:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hi VK.
I’m astounded by what I’m discovering in .OneFoulWow’s videos. It gives a whole new meaning and dimension to Dark to LIGHT, and future proves past. Again, thank you, for choosing to be here, to help teach, nudge, and guide us along this journey.

I promise to try to avoid asking “Are we there yet?” from the backseat in the future. :)

TS = 3:01 PM > 3:01 > 4 > 1111.

Dec 07, 2017 10:27:06 PM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo
#FLYROTHSFLY #
Sweet dreams.
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
Have you read anything of Maria Esperanza?
#tbiytc

> wonderful reality" will come - she claims will unleash hitherto unimagined inventions, including technology that will eventually neutralize radioactivity. Maria used technical terms such as "nuclear electronic science, thermonuclear science, and transistonuclear science."
10:11 AM - Jan 25, 2023
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hyssop Cedar, click on at the bottom under it