Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 January, 01:42
I just get this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anonymous Prime @Anonymous_Prime
If we are meant to meditate through the mind, why did Jesus and previous ascended masters recommend that we focus on connecting to our hearts. Jesus said, “seek me, and find me, when you search for me with all your heart”. Why is there scientific evidence that proves that the heart is what connects us to the quantum field of knowing, our intuition, which we call the holy spirit. Our biology was influenced by the dark aliens. ‘Unwanted negative thoughts’ and their violent content proves that our brains are designed to be hacked by the enemy. That includes the two way swinging crystal in your head, the pineal gland. Its all about the heart, that is where peace, love, kindness and patience comes from. Focus on connecting to that, instead.
04:13 AM - Jan 25, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Anonymous_Prime in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anonymous Prime, click on at the bottom under it