Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 January, 03:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Might be some interesting history lessons ‘hidden’ in the Vatican’s archives.
05:29 PM - Jan 24, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
25 January, 12:01
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
certainly is! 🥰🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
24 January, 11:53
There definitely is ... and so much more

Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
24 January, 09:26
Think about it, THE DEEP CHURCH has been deceiving billions for centuries, they are not only guilty of murder but of HIDDING ANYTHING PROVING THEIR GUILT!

🔥Their creed is Cover-up!🔥

When I say hiding things I mean hiding everything scientific, historical or in any other form that went AGAINST THEIR WORLDVIEW IN ANY FORM!

These vault's could contain medicinal CURES they deemed witchcraft at the time but saved them for THEIR OWN USE not the ppls use! Inventions deemed by their laws demonic but OK for their use I'm sure.... The elite are selfish, self-protecting inhumane bastards and that's just being nice!

The Deep State is an extension FROM The Deep Church which is their false spiritual world infested with every unclean thing you can imagine FROM EVERY RELIGION AROUND THE WORLD!

No church is safe from infestation no matter what denomination, no matter what doctrine they profess its an infection not a particular church creed!

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
24 January, 06:51
Yes, like the whole New Testament written in Hebrew

Angie Mac @AngieMac
24 January, 06:30
I saw this on twitter today 🤷‍♀️

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
24 January, 10:09
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
yes, agreed but head on a swivle