Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 January, 12:29
Good Afternoon Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
VK, sweetheart, something has to give HERE! No one and I means zero, is standing up for the children! While yes you do bring love back from the TickTock Cesspool because you are wise--THEY are CONSUMING really evil and witnessing human trafficking happens in plain site and they are NOT reporting it. My children were kidnapped by my Ex last night for the umpteenth time, so he could hurt us...I am still IN IT FOR THE FUCKEN CHILDREN! WHY IS NOBODY IN THESE #MAGA #WWG1GA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #FamilyIsEverything #AmericaFirst ETC, NOT SHOWING UP FOR THIS ATTACK AGAINST [JOHN-CUSACK1721/1621/1421]--THE MILITARY, TRUMP, AND FLYNN ARE ALL WATCHING THESE FAKE Q'S MAKE HORRIBLE DECISIONS WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR POWER...DO THEY STILL NOT REALIZE WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE! THEY ARE ALL SITTING HERE BELOW YOU CHATTERING! WHY HAVE NONE OF THEM TEXTED ME WITH THEIR FAVORITE ANIMAL? OR FAVORITE SONG TO ADD TO A CLOUD COLLECTIVE PLAYLIST FOR THE WORLD TO HEAL? WHY ARE CHILDREN BEING FED [ROGER-RABBIT] MY TURN!
05:23 PM - Jan 24, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JustAFox in this post can reply
24 January, 06:47
In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 January, 06:49
In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication
I have honestly lost track of all of my profiles..I only want one profile, central--You always said this was home, but I do not believe that because Trump isn't here--without TRUMP, RAEA is broken--He is my FATHER--who is a clairvoyant--Stable-Genius--and He has been trolling the world, just like the GOOD Patriots have...No one is here doing what their supposed to be doing...So now it's time to begin at the start...OF THE BIBLE!