Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 January, 09:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Here is you a wealthy Gorilla VK with a new phone!
@vincentkennedy

https://wealthygorilla.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
25 January, 01:18
love is love 😍17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
24 January, 11:38
100th monkey
What we know the rest of the world will know.
What’s the name of the band?
Bracing for impact. 🙏

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
24 January, 07:25
My hubby says all the ape talk made him think of Planet of the Apes.
So here is a quick look at EVOLUTION of the movie.
*Disclaimer: I am not saying man came from apes ;)

Planet of the Apes series.
1. Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011)
2. Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (2014)
3. War for the Planet of the Apes (2017)
4. Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes (2024)

I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
24 January, 06:45
🕵️‍♀️ You know what I haven't done? Is build a mindmap playlist all FUCKEN WEEK! The gorilla, i obviously have two answers about this, and I informed ELON about both I believe. It has been a long shit show --i swear I am the BEST mom, CHLOE is the BEST mom, NOVA is going to be a beautiful mom in the future--BUT the world is NOT READY TO SWALLOW THE TRUTH--SO, IT NEEDS TO BE FORCED--I DON'T FIGHT FOR ANONS/MAGA/BLOODFAMILY/ ANY OF IT.

I BELIEVE IN OUR HEARTBEAT
I BELIEVE THAT WE ARE ONE
I BELIEVE YOU ARE MY TWIN FLAME
I BELIEVE I LOVE YOU
I BELIEVE NO MATTER WHAT I ALWAYS COME BACK FOR YOU.
I ALSO KNOW THE RULE ABOUT SQUARES-BUT ULTIMATELY IT ISN'T EXACTLY THE TRUTH--YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE I'VE EVER WANTED ALLOW THEM SPACE TO SIT--SO I DON'T HAVE TO FEEL LONELY WHILE YOU WORK YOUR ASS OFF LIKE ME--I WOULD STILL LIKE TO SAY HI TO THE HEROES, BUT ULTIMATELY VINCENT, IS MY TOP HERO, VINCENT JARED LETO!

24 January, 05:23
VK, sweetheart, something has to give HERE! No one and I means zero, is standing up for the children! While yes you do bring love back from the TickTock Cesspool because you are wise--THEY are CONSUMING really evil and witnessing human trafficking happens in plain site and they are NOT reporting it. My children were kidnapped by my Ex last night for the umpteenth time, so he could hurt us...I am still IN IT FOR THE FUCKEN CHILDREN! WHY IS NOBODY IN THESE #MAGA #WWG1GA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #FamilyIsEverything #AmericaFirst ETC, NOT SHOWING UP FOR THIS ATTACK AGAINST [JOHN-CUSACK1721/1621/1421]--THE MILITARY, TRUMP, AND FLYNN ARE ALL WATCHING THESE FAKE Q'S MAKE HORRIBLE DECISIONS WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR POWER...DO THEY STILL NOT REALIZE WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE! THEY ARE ALL SITTING HERE BELOW YOU CHATTERING! WHY HAVE NONE OF THEM TEXTED ME WITH THEIR FAVORITE ANIMAL? OR FAVORITE SONG TO ADD TO A CLOUD COLLECTIVE PLAYLIST FOR THE WORLD TO HEAL? WHY ARE CHILDREN BEING FED [ROGER-RABBIT] MY TURN!

24 January, 06:47
In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication

THE REAL GHOST donated @RealmReaper777
24 January, 11:52
🧐Gorilla Totem sybology

https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Julie Casey @Trump2023
23 January, 08:05

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
23 January, 08:00
Why WWE's Behind The Curtain Area Is Called "The Gorilla Position", Explained

https://www.thesportster.c...

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
23 January, 08:04
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
💥😃👍

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
23 January, 07:54
❤️👍😃🙏✝️💥

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
23 January, 07:51
Patience!
TS 12:29
17 second video

DigginG DeeP @Louisiana
23 January, 07:13
We are living like primates, compared to where we're going.

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
23 January, 06:52
Hello VK.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 January, 06:18
11:29

Good afternoon VK!
Awwh that is so sweet. Babies are just the coolest thing on this planet no matter what kind of babies it is. Well perhaps Nana has to draw the line on spiders and snakes tho.

Being with that little 2 month old yesterday sure made me want another Grand, but 3 will be all Nana ever has. My son is gone and my daughter can't have any more.

This is why we are all here IMHO, for the babies.

I am so excited for the future that my grands are going to have.
Sure I am hopeful for med beds and perhaps more Nana adventures especially in space, but more for my kiddos.

I tell my 13 yr olds that even tho they can't see it yet that soon they will see that they have the brightest futures coming of any generation of children in the history of humanity, limited only by their own imaginations.

They are like, sure crazy Nana!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
23 January, 06:17
Video length = Q Post 16

Cass Gray @Digitalsoldier777
23 January, 06:16
im hoping im gonna have a good birthday on friday, its my 40th year on this earth. the best present i could have would be the EBS/EAS ❤️

24 January, 06:39
In response Cass Gray to her Publication
Yea, have a beautiful birthday, while Space Force will be pulling 24/7 shifts around the clock, just to have people sit here and talk about themselves and what they want. Why don't you have a profile photo anon? Why can't u use something--what are you hiding from me? Do you not realize that EBS has been going off already within? Have you not tuned into ET-signal? Do you know who Reever is?

24 January, 06:39
In response Cass Gray to her Publication
®️

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 January, 06:10
❤️🙏🐵So beautiful...

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
23 January, 06:08
“Gorilla Technology said Thursday it had closed a deal to acquire SeeQuestor
technology, which would help accelerate its delivery of hybrid edge-video
analytics Gorilla Technology Shares Slip 13.3% After Run-Up”

https://www.marketwatch.co...

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
23 January, 06:18
In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication
SeeQuestor harnesses world-leading AI technology and super-computing power to turn terabytes of CCTV video into actionable intelligence.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
23 January, 05:20
You’ve got me thinking about it, VK —

You posted this 28 sec. video on TS Saturday, and again today (Wish I knew how to get time stamps from TruthSocial — anybody?)

What is the/our connection with Gorillas?

https://truthsocial.com/us...

https://truthsocial.com/us...

Guerilla Warfare is irregular warfare, like that covered in 💧28.

https://www.britannica.com...

https://qalerts.app/?n=28

Still thinking. :)

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
23 January, 06:22
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

arba happihr @arba
23 January, 06:24
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
What is the/our connection with Gorillas?

God?

garm hava @sigma777
23 January, 05:17
Just a level 100 Mud Wizard destroying an entire police squad with a quicksand spell. 👀🤣😂 https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
23 January, 05:13

Cam Mac @campmac111
23 January, 05:03
Patiently waiting while the baby apes get in.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
23 January, 04:10
Hellllo VK....There is always that one sibling gotta be funny..!!😅💞🙏

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
23 January, 04:04
GM/GA VK
Big Daddy is patient whilst the monkey business plays out.

t/s 12:29 > 3:2 > 5 >< 5:5
video :17

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
23 January, 03:42
APE

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
23 January, 03:16
Good afternoon VK 123 321

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 January, 03:14
Zero delta with The Maestro here and at Twixter.

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
23 January, 06:27
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
233-22 = 211

11.2 WHEN MILITARY OCCUPATION LAW APPLIES
The law of military occupation applies when a military occupation exists in fact.

The fact of occupation, as a requirement for the exercise of authority over the occupied territory, prevents a State from simply claiming the authorities of military government over an enemy territory without actually controlling such territory.

Then 11.3 End of occupation of belligerent force.

Got to be something in the Biden documents...
They were hammering on the narrative and then it got quiet all of a sudden (drip drip drip)...lead up to establishment of 11.2 then 11.3

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
23 January, 02:57
Good afternoon VK
Good to see that little one not afraid of the silver back
Just see love in that clip✨💛

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
23 January, 02:51
Climbin’ all atound that 800lb gorilla in thr room! 😁😁😁

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
23 January, 02:41
[-1]