Rena 1776 @Rena1776
Something is waiting for us just around the corner. An event unprecedented in human history is about to unfold and it will make everything we think is important now.. obsolete. Whether it's faked or real is irrelevant. It will change everything. Eyes on the Vatican.
05:14 PM - Jan 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by Rena1776 in this post can reply
Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
24 January, 07:17
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
What I know to be important is Christ, and no fancy light show is going to change that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 January, 06:39

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
24 January, 06:33
I hope the pope announces he is Satan's son!🤬

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
24 January, 06:28

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
24 January, 06:07
Disarming souls by promoting a language of peace

“A soft tongue will break a bone”, says the book of Proverbs (25:15). Today more than ever, speaking with the heart is essential to foster a culture of peace in places where there is war; to open paths that allow for dialogue and reconciliation in places where hatred and enmity rage.'

https://www.vatican.va/con...

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
24 January, 06:14
In response Sal Redmon to her Publication
🧐 who's #truth , I wonder 👆🏻👇🏻
https://content.time.com/t...

Xception_ 2therule @purfctlyMpurfct
24 January, 05:54
ohhh yes I can feel it!!!🥳💯

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts