Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 January, 03:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aortic Warrior @AW1_20
24 January, 04:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I'm posting a screenshot bc I'm very curious. Is this the direction that I should look? Tartarians? Noah?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Sleuth @Longrower
:-) Hope you're wearing big boots! There are so many avenues to explore, but the original Sumerian tablets described the genetic engineering performed on us by the Annunaki, notably Enki and Ninurtag. They made us "in our image" (notable quote you'll find in Genesis)... they were 9' - 12' tall and VERY intelligent. This enraged the boss, Enlil, who insisted we be dumbed down, limit our lifespan to 120 yrs (heard that before?) and of course made small enough to work in mines. I could go on and on and on.

Yes, we're genetically "detuned" to not be such a threat to "the gods", (the Elohim in the bible).
04:54 PM - Jan 24, 2023
In response Aortic Warrior to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Longrower in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
24 January, 08:07
In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication
THis gentleman talks about that at roughly the 3 minute mark.
Absolutely fascinating.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
What Your DNA Actually Does Is Mind Blowing! - YouTube

Speaker : Billy Carson00:00 - The Mind Blowing Potential Within One Gram of DNA02:10 - DNA Holds The Entire Universe Within You03:11 - The Anunnaki Theory (W...

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
24 January, 06:42
This really resonates with me as very accurate ......

Evangelina @Evangelina
24 January, 06:36
Is it possible to interface Scripture/Creation with Annunaki interpretation or are they mutually exclusive?

If it is possible, do you have book or website to recommend?