Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 January, 03:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aortic Warrior @AW1_20
I'm posting a screenshot bc I'm very curious. Is this the direction that I should look? Tartarians? Noah?
04:03 PM - Jan 24, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AW1_20 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Aortic Warrior @AW1_20
24 January, 10:56
In response Lindsay Atlantis18 to her Publication
I have no idea. We are all dark brown hair with blue eyes and a dark olive complexion. We dont burn in the sun.
I've been mistaken as Arabic, Italian and Greek.
My maiden name is German but the spelling changed when my dads family came here from Germany in the mid 1800s. Thats all I know

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Rat @TailsRegenerate
24 January, 06:42
In response Aortic Warrior to her Publication
This Identity on Twitter speaks about all the time.
Many Great Leads. VK is just learning.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Aortic Warrior @AW1_20
24 January, 06:06
In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication
this is where if fascinates me. my dads side is where our aortic aneurysms come from. the gene has not been found but we know its a connective tissue disease. the hearts have all been fine. its the aorta that has been the problem. connective tissue disorders are very common in tall people - marfans etc. most times the deaths are dismissed as heart attacks or natural causes.

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
24 January, 04:54
:-) Hope you're wearing big boots! There are so many avenues to explore, but the original Sumerian tablets described the genetic engineering performed on us by the Annunaki, notably Enki and Ninurtag. They made us "in our image" (notable quote you'll find in Genesis)... they were 9' - 12' tall and VERY intelligent. This enraged the boss, Enlil, who insisted we be dumbed down, limit our lifespan to 120 yrs (heard that before?) and of course made small enough to work in mines. I could go on and on and on.

Yes, we're genetically "detuned" to not be such a threat to "the gods", (the Elohim in the bible).

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
24 January, 06:42
In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication
This really resonates with me as very accurate ......

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
24 January, 08:07
In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication
THis gentleman talks about that at roughly the 3 minute mark.
Absolutely fascinating.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
What Your DNA Actually Does Is Mind Blowing! - YouTube

Speaker : Billy Carson00:00 - The Mind Blowing Potential Within One Gram of DNA02:10 - DNA Holds The Entire Universe Within You03:11 - The Anunnaki Theory (W...

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
24 January, 04:20
It's been 4000 years since the flood. I imagine we are all hybrids to some point.