Sharon Yak @lilbaker
24 January, 04:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
I need to learn to control my emotions better. I sometimes blow up at too much negative talk in my house these past few months.
03:48 PM - Jan 24, 2023
In response Sharon Yak to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QuietNoMore in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
24 January, 09:56
In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication
Forgive yourself because you care about them buying into negative ideas. 🙏💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 January, 09:58
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Thank you!

24 January, 09:59
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
My patience for negativity has dwindled to nothing.

Lizzy 2711 @Lizzy27
24 January, 04:02
In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication
we all do, ... it's part of being awake.. frustrating when you see post and people posting grifters videos and podcasts ... people are so gullible and hungry for info they follow and believe anything .. grifters are taking advantage of it, buying mansions in Florida with the good willing naïve people donating and sponsoring them... heart breaking. I don't disagree with podcasters advertising their products and sponsors as you have a choice to buy them or not to buy them, I have an issue with the lies and " insider info" bullshit and them always changing dates and timelines...