Ana Tate @Anatated
For all who prayed with me for my brother Jim, he passed away early this morning. I was able to spend time with him this weekend and to make him smile a few times. Thank you all for your support.

🙏❤️
11:30 AM - Jan 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by Anatated in this post can reply
Patti Johnson @JerzeeGirl4Trump
24 January, 09:05
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
so sorry 🙏 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
24 January, 08:56
SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
24 January, 08:55
So Sorry, Prayers Up 🙏🏻

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
24 January, 07:06
I am so very sorry for your loss Ana. 🙏💔🙏

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
24 January, 06:54
My deepest condolences Ana

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 January, 06:53
I am so so sorry. My heart is with you.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
24 January, 06:22
I am sorry 🙏🙏🙏

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
24 January, 06:21
I am so sorry for your loss. Sending 💕🙏🏼

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
24 January, 06:19
Sorry for you loss. Glad you got to spend some time with him.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
24 January, 06:19
Keeping you all in prayer. You will be reunited in a glorious way by the Divine Mercy of the Lord. 🙏💕

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
24 January, 06:17
Oh I am so sorry to hear of this. Our Lord God comforts and keeps us, I know how hard it can be to lose a sibling.

ang guar @tinydancer
24 January, 05:46
Very sorry for your loss. What a blessing to have the opportunity to spend some time with him. 🙏❤️

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 January, 05:26
❤️🙏 May God have welcomed Jim into His heavenly Kingdom with open arms.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
24 January, 05:21
praying for you and your family
so sorry

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
24 January, 05:19
I am very sorry for your loss.

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
24 January, 05:19
🙏😢❤️🙏

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
24 January, 05:14
so sorry for your loss 🙏❤️

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
💚🌟💚

Silver Cat @silvercat
We will keep you in our prayers, and please know that he is with God now. Know you are not alone, and we are praying for your comfort and for peace in your heart. Losing a loved one is never easy. Blessings and comfort for you.

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
24 January, 05:13
soo sorry 😞 🙏🙏 for you

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
24 January, 05:12
💔So sorry. 🙏

Evangelina @Evangelina
24 January, 05:11
So very sorry for your loss Ana
Hugs and prayers of comfort
🙏🕊️💞

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
24 January, 05:09
Very sorry Ana. ❤️ Happy that you had some final loving moments before he passed on to be in Gods loving arms. God bless you and your family fren. 🙏❤️

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
24 January, 05:06
SO SORRY FOR THE LOSS OF YOUR BROTHER WE PRAY FOR GOD TO COMFORT YOU WITH HIS MIGHTY LOVING LIGHT AND PEACE SO GLAD YOU GOT THAT TIME WITH YOUR BROTHER LOVE AND HUGS FROM TEXAS

wordnerdette @wordnerdette
24 January, 05:06
I’m so sorry for your loss, Ana. Glad you got to spend time with him before he passed. Prayers for you and your family. May God comfort you all during this difficult time. 🙏❤️

Crazy Plant Llama @beefNcheese
24 January, 05:05
I’m so sorry for you and your family’s loss Prayers to you all. 🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (babushkarose) can see their posts

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
24 January, 11:34

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
24 January, 11:33
So Sorry for your loss. I will keep your family in my prayers.🙏🏻🙏🏻