COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
JA

Did you know that if you no longer accept the Frequency of fear, you will no longer experience its EFFECTS in your Life?

Even if someone has a negative intention towards you, YOU WILL BE INVISIBLE to that Frequency.

As Franklin Roosevelt once said, there is nothing to fear except the fear itself.
06:19 AM - Jan 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
24 January, 10:16
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Fear is the opposite of love. Jesus said "Fear not for I Am with you." When you look around it is easy to see all of the fear mongering. Every news cast, every newspaper, every social media site, many religious organizations, many TV programs, many movies, many books etc all contain elements of fear. Why? Because people in fear are easy to manipulate, have weakened immune systems, are less likely to be able to reason and understand accurately. The fear response is very debilitating. The plan-demic is a perfect example of what happens when people live in fear. This is why they ramped up the fear mongering early in the plan-demic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
24 January, 10:04
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Working on it, somedays are good, somedays regress. A day at a time, seems my own family does the worst damage to me, need to detach but still remain compassionate, truly the hardest lesson for me! Living with addiction of any sort, so hard for the one not the addict! 🙏🙏🙏 Trying to keep vibes high for sure. Will watch this to keep reminding myself till the day I truly get there! Thanks for the post!🤗🌹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396