Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
Is the Superbowl even REAL? It looks and sounds FAKE. CGI Why R the players not wearing their jock cups? The clapping sounds fake like a TV show! The players R not having normal reactions to the plays... like oh well.. anyone else notice the difference? Asking for a friend 🤣🤣🤣
07:41 PM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by Peacock6 in this post can reply
Jessica Hardis @JHardis81
08 February, 12:18
In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication
Fun fact: The Weekend was not paid to perform in the halftime show.

No, no! He actually paid 7million dollars of his own money to perform.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 February, 10:51
In response Jessica Hardis to her Publication
oh my!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jovita Williamson @Jovitaw3
07 February, 08:42
feels flat and going thru motions somehow 🤷‍♀️

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
07 February, 07:54
I was thinking the same thing, I'm not watching the game, I DO NOT SUPPORT any PROFESSIONAL SPORTS! I just hoping for some big NEWS DROP.

07 February, 08:57
In response Lisa Dianne to her Publication
its the worst produced low rate silly production! maybe its suppoosed to be low rate ! lmao