Kim Runner @kimrunner
Dreams have been really vivid, so sleep feels non-existent. Not sure if anyone else is feeling it. Sharing in case you need it...

https://youtu.be/5dhxKwr6G...
Starry Night • 12 Hours of Ambient Sleep Music | Black Screen - YouTube

Ambient sleep music with a black screen ("Starry Night"), composed by Peder B. Helland. Listen to more music for sleeping with a black screen in this playlis...

11:50 PM - Jan 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
26 January, 10:10
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Just now seeing your post. Love the music, Kim.
Yes and sleep is non-existent these days. The solar flares and m class flares lately has me up and down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 January, 10:31
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
1010 for you :)

and the same for me...haven't had a 'good' night's sleep in a week!
looks like not tonight either lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
26 January, 07:39
I usually don't remember seeing any dreams. But last couple of nights I do remember there were dreams, I just cannot recall what exactly it was.

TonyG @TonyG
26 January, 01:35
Last night I had a very vivid dream.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
26 January, 12:56
SAME HERE VERY LUCID I USUALLY DONT REMEMBER MY DREAMS UNLESS THEY WERE DRASTIC LAST TWO MONTHS THEYVE BEEN NON STOP. SEEMS EVERYONE IN HERE IS IN THE SAME BOAT. I USUALLY ONLY SLEEP 4 OR 5 HRS FROM MY MIND RACING AND A FEELING OF URGENCY OR EXPECTATIONS

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
26 January, 12:49
Vivid as all get out for almost a month now!!!
Had a recurring one this week too. Very large movie theater, every seat packed with people. Theater the size of Radio city, lights on, tiered balconies but always feels like the movies…

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
26 January, 12:31
Yes dreams have been informative. But Ive been really tired of late need at least 8 hrs. Anyone else really tired? Sometimes this is a result of energetic downloads from space.

Mrs Dovington @MrsX
26 January, 12:22
Yes vivid and action packed.. im exhausted from it in the morning ! Ive been doing near infrared treatments right before bed, perhaps its contributing !

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
26 January, 12:17
Same, very vivid dreams lately!

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
26 January, 12:04
Yes. Same. TY, Kim, for this ❤️

Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
24 January, 02:42
Last night’s dreaming really freaked me out I woke from it a few times but each time I went back to sleep I was straight back in there. Not been good the last week either and not just at night. Random day dreaming feeling tired and unusually hungry. Strange energies indeed.

TonyG @TonyG
26 January, 01:35
In response Lisa Newnham to her Publication
Me too

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
24 January, 12:37
I gotta have white noise and putch black to sleep. No music or tv. But yeah last few weeks I feel like I’m not teally falling asleep, I’m awake thinking…but waking upp wvery 5 minutes while dreaming. Not even sure how to describe it. Ears not ringing as much though.

Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
24 January, 12:22
100% Feeling it too. I haven't slept for years. It just feels like i leave this timeline/dimension every time this body rests, but then I'm off doing so much and when I return I remember every detail. People just think I am weird, but I have done this my whole life

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
24 January, 12:40
In response Nat Gone to her Publication
Feel like I go to different timelines as well. Don’t know any of the people/places. Very busy dealing with issues. Wake up worn out and needing to sleep. Or I’m in the same few locations from my past, childhood home, childhood church, old family friend’s house, church my dad pastored. Know all the people from my past. The locations though are the more promenant part of the dream.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
23 January, 11:59
Mine too, in the morning. It makes me want to sleep in.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 January, 12:02
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
Same here - for over a week now!
Weird energy going on.
Hoping this helps.
Sleep well, SE!

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
23 January, 11:53
check out the frequency ones
528 741 etc some great ones that go to black screen