Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 January, 11:50
Dreams have been really vivid, so sleep feels non-existent. Not sure if anyone else is feeling it. Sharing in case you need it...

https://youtu.be/5dhxKwr6G...
Starry Night • 12 Hours of Ambient Sleep Music | Black Screen - YouTube

Ambient sleep music with a black screen ("Starry Night"), composed by Peder B. Helland. Listen to more music for sleeping with a black screen in this playlis...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
24 January, 12:22
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
100% Feeling it too. I haven't slept for years. It just feels like i leave this timeline/dimension every time this body rests, but then I'm off doing so much and when I return I remember every detail. People just think I am weird, but I have done this my whole life

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
Feel like I go to different timelines as well. Don’t know any of the people/places. Very busy dealing with issues. Wake up worn out and needing to sleep. Or I’m in the same few locations from my past, childhood home, childhood church, old family friend’s house, church my dad pastored. Know all the people from my past. The locations though are the more promenant part of the dream.
12:40 AM - Jan 24, 2023
In response Nat Gone to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tejasgirl in this post can reply
Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
24 January, 12:54
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
Do you write anything down? I record or draw some of the bigger events i experience, especially if they are a future event.

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
24 January, 01:08
In response Nat Gone to her Publication
Ones I feel are meaningful. Most I forget as soon as I wake up. But the meaningful ones: I still remember every single bit even years later.