Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
23 January, 08:55
Dept of Defense decode

=

The Bird Is Free / The Christ ✝️/ Persephone / Triple Eight / More To Come / Hidden Costs / Stuck πŸ˜“/ Colour / The Bloodlines / I Feel Perfection πŸ₯°/ I Heart U ❀/ Man In The Moon πŸŒ™/ Boom Star πŸ’₯⭐/ Keep It Simple / Human Being God πŸ‘‰πŸ¦Œ/ Bible Wheel βš™/ Waiting / Connected πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ/ Creative / Warlock πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ/ Eyes On πŸ‘€/ LonelyπŸ₯Ί / Level Headed / The Lion 🦁/ Im Coming / Ring The Changes πŸ’/ Upward / Liv Golf β›³/ Lets Dance πŸ’ƒ πŸ•Ί/ Gematria Is Magical ✨/ Golden Dragon One πŸ‰/ Cheat Codes / Biblical The Lord Q / Tune In / God Helpin U / I Need Funds πŸ’°πŸ™/ A Mans Pen πŸ–Š/ Had Enough / Family Q / God Is A Man πŸ‘‰πŸ¦Œ/ Christ Coding / Go Ask AliceπŸ‡ / Decode Music 🎢/ Red Lips πŸ‘„ πŸ’„/ Decode Code To Find God / Free The Earth 🌎/ I Am The Code
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
83-38
498-894
403-304
TS 8:00

Prepare messages of reassurance based on what was dropped here to spread on different platforms. The calm before the storm.

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 January, 08:58
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 January, 09:00
"Family Q / God Is A Man πŸ‘‰πŸ¦Œ"

https://twitter.com/VVissi...
https://twitter.com/VVissi...

23 January, 09:03
First you learn the comms, then you see HIM in everything!
If you cant see it, you need to pay closer attention! We cant spoon feed forever!
HE IS THE REAL DEAL!
Plz stop feeding into nonsense!

23 January, 09:04
β™₯β™₯β™₯

23 January, 08:00

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

24 January, 07:24
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
Sounds painful Sis Im so sorry 😞
praying 4 U πŸ™β™₯

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts