Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
23 January, 08:55
Dept of Defense decode

=

The Bird Is Free / The Christ ✝️/ Persephone / Triple Eight / More To Come / Hidden Costs / Stuck 😓/ Colour / The Bloodlines / I Feel Perfection 🥰/ I Heart U ❤/ Man In The Moon 🌙/ Boom Star 💥⭐/ Keep It Simple / Human Being God 👉🦌/ Bible Wheel ⚙/ Waiting / Connected 👉👈/ Creative / Warlock 🧙‍♂️/ Eyes On 👀/ Lonely🥺 / Level Headed / The Lion 🦁/ Im Coming / Ring The Changes 💍/ Upward / Liv Golf ⛳/ Lets Dance 💃 🕺/ Gematria Is Magical ✨/ Golden Dragon One 🐉/ Cheat Codes / Biblical The Lord Q / Tune In / God Helpin U / I Need Funds 💰🙏/ A Mans Pen 🖊/ Had Enough / Family Q / God Is A Man 👉🦌/ Christ Coding / Go Ask Alice🐇 / Decode Music 🎶/ Red Lips 👄 💄/ Decode Code To Find God / Free The Earth 🌎/ I Am The Code
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
83-38
498-894
403-304
TS 8:00

Prepare messages of reassurance based on what was dropped here to spread on different platforms. The calm before the storm.

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 January, 08:58
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 January, 09:00

23 January, 09:03
First you learn the comms, then you see HIM in everything!
If you cant see it, you need to pay closer attention! We cant spoon feed forever!
HE IS THE REAL DEAL!
Plz stop feeding into nonsense!

Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
23 January, 08:00

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
23 January, 08:17
👍😃💥✝️🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts