Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
23 January, 08:18
We have been fighting on many fronts...
- To keep up the pretence of participation in worldly stuff like doing taxes, licenses, registrations
- Reconfiguring our lives so that we don't put ourselves in the path of religious authorities pushing enemy messages, and build our own churches with truer faith
- Confront debt, addictions, profligacies and any other way we have tried to cope that isn't righteous
- Maintain an income in a world that wants you to compromise yourself in most positions and professions
- Navigate the complexity of friends and families who are brainwashed and act against their own interests and reject those who try to return them to sanity
- Stay healthy and well when we are being poisoned physically and mentally
- Spread the word of truth and stand for our convictions and principles when pushed to make a deal with the devil
- Watch those who took the death jab suffer while denying their own agency, yet not allow this to destroy us

No wonder we are exhaust

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
23 January, 06:15
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
All of this Martin. It is so triying and exhausting. All I would add is having a spouse and/or family who makes it impossible to break free from religious chains because of their unbelief in any evil…in order to “keep the peace” I suspect many of his have to carry on with “religious rituals” that feel soul sucking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
This is my biggest struggle. It is exhausting.
08:43 PM - Jan 23, 2023
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TrueBlue60 in this post can reply
Tom Grant @GrantQ
25 January, 12:10
In response Diane Miller to her Publication
How’s it going Diane? Alot of us have the same struggle. Have just started watching The Chosen. It is brilliant and i have found peace watching it. Highly recommend watching it if you haven’t already.
Also was wondering what is your take on Shane Browning?

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
25 January, 01:10
In response Tom Grant to his Publication
Hi Tom. Good to know I'm not alone. Thanks for the suggestion to watch The Chosen. I'll do that. Now onto Shane Browning. Honestly, I don't know what to think about him. When I first started following him, many people thought he was Jesus. I thought, well heck anything is possible, I guess. He scolded me once because he misunderstood something I said. I thought " Oh my gosh, I've been yelled at by Jesus!"😂😯 He posted pictures about the Miraculous Medal which I was very interested in learning his knowledge about. He never gives any answers though. We're just supposed to figure it out. Well, I'm not a very good digger. I don't know where to look and don't trust all of the information out there. Some of his stuff is really "out there". I don't know what to make of all his rock star references. He once posted a pic of part of his face. He had a very blue eye, not shaped like ours. If I'm not mistaken he also posted that he had scaly skin. What's your take?