Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Today I “graduated” from the learning experience I was having with “quasi off-grid unofficial living” in inner London. Funnily enough it reminds me of my university college, with small rooms and shared facilities. “Squathouse” vs “Oxbridge” as social opposites, yet nearly identical in terms of moving life forward. I have done my stint of living among the serious misfits with accompanying wild lifestyles.

I won’t put what I was told in public, but the thoroughly tattooed and pierced person who took my unit over desperately needed a safe place to live while facing a serious medical condition. As a direct handover he got it at the same price I have paid for 4 years. I bequeathed all the furtniture and appliances to him.

I have learned a lot this last few weeks from crashing and recovering. Plenty to write about, although where to draw the line on personal and private matters is never easy. My worst nightmare is “ordinary life”. Have gone to vast effort to evade having one!
07:57 PM - Jan 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
24 January, 03:55
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Will you be able to move out of London? I didnt see that all went as planned.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Mac @KenMac
23 January, 09:41
Hello life, goodbye Columbus! (or in your case - London town) 😀👍🇬🇧

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
23 January, 08:13
We're all diggin your drumbeat, Martin. Thanks for leading, if only by accident. 🔥🔥

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
23 January, 07:58
sometimes - ordinary is - bliss