Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
08 January, 12:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 January, 03:49
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
08 January, 04:24
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
Really Really sad to see the state of the world it is in right now. The people really need to come together for a solution. I just got banned for 3 days on Twitter for blocking people. WTF is up with that shit?

08 January, 04:38
In response Cosmic Nova to her Publication
My account there is still blocked ✌️

Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
What is strange is I think Trump is booting the good people off the platform to tell them that it is GO time and no one is paying attention. This boot that he gave me today was a badge of honor to create a new account tonight and be free to be who I am inside...I am Sherrae Nichole Cunningham, who was married to a Joeseph E. Ranum (x) and married to a McCarthy (x), but the truth of the matter is, my mom did the very thing to my biological father Clark D. Fritz--Who lives in Castaic, CA, that John is doing to me now with the kids. My mother is evil, my father believed her lies and ABUSED THE LIVING FUCKEN SHIT OUT OF ME! HE PULLED ME BY MY HAIR IN THE HOUSE WHEN I TRIED TO CALL THE COPS, HE HAD ME PINNED AGAINST THE WALL SO I COULDN'T MOVE--I GOT BEAT THE SHIT UP THAT DAY AND HAD TO BE IN THE WIZ PLAY (MUSICAL) AS A FLYING MONKEY WITH A GIANT WELT OF A HAND PRINT ON MY ARM--ALL BECAUSE MY PARENTS WERE SUPPOSED TO GET ME TO THERE AND THEY WERE TOO BUSY HAVING SEX ALL MORNING!
06:36 PM - Jan 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by Galaxyfox1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cosmic Nova, click on at the bottom under it