Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
23 January, 04:59
PLEASE NOTE:
I have some President Trump Truth Social drops to post later on...
Unfortunately I will have to stop re-posting these due to the fact that it uses up a tremendous amount of bandwidth each time that I visit there. It's usually several gigabytes over a 20-30 minute span which is a LOT more than other media sites I visit.
My ISP is Hughesnet satellite (I'm out in the sticks) so I only have a limited amount each month. Thanks for your understanding!
😩

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
23 January, 03:54
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
I realize some of you can not get on to Truth Social so I found somewhat of a work around regarding President Trump's drops there.
I will concentrate mainly on his text only posts after 2am when I get some bonus minutes, we'll see how that goes for now.
Thanks, Jim

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by biju in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Judy Anonette, click on at the bottom under it