Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
PLEASE NOTE:
I have some President Trump Truth Social drops to post later on...
Unfortunately I will have to stop re-posting these due to the fact that it uses up a tremendous amount of bandwidth each time that I visit there. It's usually several gigabytes over a 20-30 minute span which is a LOT more than other media sites I visit.
My ISP is Hughesnet satellite (I'm out in the sticks) so I only have a limited amount each month. Thanks for your understanding!
😩
04:59 AM - Jan 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
23 January, 03:54
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
I realize some of you can not get on to Truth Social so I found somewhat of a work around regarding President Trump's drops there.
I will concentrate mainly on his text only posts after 2am when I get some bonus minutes, we'll see how that goes for now.
Thanks, Jim

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Anonette @biju
23 January, 05:37
Thank you!!!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Pinky8853) can see their posts

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
23 January, 07:09
I just moved to a place that uses Starlink for internet. While pricey, it seems reliable and, so far, no extra charges which is good because I work from home and am on line throughout the day.

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts