Only people mentioned by AngieMac in this post can reply
Any Kanks @Tkanks
23 January, 08:27
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
I am from Buffalo we all thought it was odd. Why go to the game with a hood up, sunglasses on, and wearing mask?? It was cloudy yesterday and snowing pretty good. I cant’t figure out whats the angle here? White Hat or Black Hat Operation? Im getting sick and tired of all the games!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
23 January, 10:35
In response Any Kanks to her Publication
Me too. Tired. Maybe that’s the point. Concentrate on something other than satan’s sad perversion of God’s intended creation. satan thought he could do it better, and God’s children are disgusted and bored. The things of this world are sadly lacking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
23 January, 11:16
In response Any Kanks to her Publication
Right. If you were going to show up and show everyone you were fine, wouldn’t you want people to recognize who you were? At least when you’re waving at them. Seems very weird indeed.

Any Kanks @Tkanks
I am from Buffalo we all thought it was odd. Why go to the game with a hood up, sunglasses on, and wearing mask?? It was cloudy yesterday and snowing pretty good. I cant’t figure out whats the angle here? White Hat or Black Hat Operation? Im getting sick and tired of all the games!

Any Kanks @Tkanks

Any Kanks @Tkanks

Any Kanks @Tkanks

Any Kanks @Tkanks

Any Kanks @Tkanks

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
23 January, 07:56
stew peters attacked potus trump yesterday 🤷‍♂️

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
23 January, 07:56
just what the rest of us anons figured, all for the donations
just a show

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Angie Mac @AngieMac
23 January, 10:28
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
Not sure if maybe an actor? Maybe he died- was taken out? no idea

Pink Totter @Totter
25 January, 01:00
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
says he is.