Bee Bee @BxAx17
23 January, 10:39
Good morning AU
While we wait on this panel about shedding on Twitter...
How exactly could vaxxed people infect others?🤔
Saliva? Sweat? Touching? Breathing? Gas?!
If this is scripted where could it lead? Sure to expose something

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dr. Johanna Deinert, MD @EyeOfTheStorm369
These phenomena are real. Interference of Spike binding to ACE2 receptors has helped my patients improve. There is no masterpiece protocoll and every case needs to be seen individually, but I tend to counsel for Tea as prevention, rather than daily pills.

Dandelion for instance inhibits Spike binding.
https://www.news-medical.n...
(Bromhexin/Ambroxol does the same)

NAC is a potent antioxidant, and thats really what it is needed for when Spike interferes with the endothelials (the vessel walls), giving them inflammation (via free oxygen radicals).
https://www.ahajournals.or...

A good cup of green or cistus tea also has high loads of antioxidants... always remember, the more natural you live, the more independant you are!
02:12 PM - Jan 23, 2023
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by EyeOfTheStorm369 in this post can reply
edawg2362 CEB donated @edawg2362
01 February, 04:03
In response Dr. Johanna Deinert, MD to her Publication
I am 50% Korean.
My mother is 💯, she talks about how they would use dandelions daily for tea and they use the whole plant. As well as a host of other natural plants, including the rose of Sharon ( their official flower)
We just purchased a new home a little over 6 months ago, there are rise of sharrons all over our new property and she is going to show me how to prepare them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 January, 01:06
🌹Here is a great video explaining the herbs most mentioned in the literature against "TheV" going deep into the cytokine Issues, for not every herb is beneficial in every condition!
https://youtu.be/B8deWtJAw...
I just found it and whats her first two?
Green tea and Baicalin!

She also explains the influence on the -cytokines- and how not every common herb has beneficial effects on the cytokine profile. Echinacea f.i. rather stimulates the immune response, which you don't want in an autoummune condition or inflammatory disease like Covid, Vaccine-injury or Shedding!

Charles Rixey explaind that DARPA is focussing on so called Epigenetic Profile Diagnostics, which basickly looks at methylation status of our DNA, but also includes the CYTOKINE CROSSTALK! - KNOW how your individual body communicates first!

23 January, 05:47
For targetet antiviral SARS-CoV early therapy and treatment of long haulers, I prefer the once patentet for SARS1 natural remedy BAICALIN.

Its a flavonoids from Chinese Scullcap that act much like Ivermectine. In low doses it has anxiolytic sideeffects and in high doses is published as cancer therapy... but hey!

There are tradeoffs with every medication and its probably JUST A MILD anti-cancer effect, so don't take my word for granted...

I had a brilliant friend collect all the studies on this fantastic herb... its ~250 pages, but at least you don't have ro diggal the references yourself.

Anyone knows how to grow Scullcap (baicalensis) ???
https://osf.io/2w8yn/

23 January, 05:53

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
23 January, 04:15
I enjoy your stance and methods. 1st I've seen of you. Thank you

Sista Sue @SC18835410
23 January, 03:51
My sister gave me a little tea steeper for my birthday! I absolutely love Tummeric and Ginger tea with fresh dandelion root when available. I keep a some frozen as well to get me through the winter months! I sweeten with my own honey!
Yum!