Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Which month of β€˜23 would go down particularly well for reversing Club 322? πŸ€”
10:23 PM - Jan 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
24 January, 01:25
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I’m liking the Ides of March for the numberic value 3, but also for it’s symbolic leadership assasination and the deadline for settling debts. ….. But turning April Fools Day on its corrupt, mocking head to establish the real New Year with a bang is a close vote, too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
23 January, 07:19
or 3/22/2023.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
23 January, 07:17
2/23/2023

Bee Bee @BxAx17
23 January, 05:06
February 23 2023
223 223
It's a double⚑⚑

micky ray @MickyRay
23 January, 01:55
March ----------------- of Ides !

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
23 January, 01:53
today its 23 ,yours tomorrow, good time as any
c&p
On 23/1/23 It will 333 days since the War in Ukraine started ,777 days since the first public vaccine in UK and 1111 since the first ever Covid death.

SQliX ... @RealSQliX
23 January, 01:52
March 23ish

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
23 January, 01:02
October, 13e

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
23 January, 12:59
January

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
23 January, 12:46
February would be good!

CharRose @CharRose
23 January, 12:45
February

wht 2.0 @wht
23 January, 12:33
January would do

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
22 January, 11:53
Not only is February 23 a mirror,
But President's Day falls on the energy of 2/2.

February State of the Union.

March original Inaugural.
Who shall Be an April Fool this year, I wonder?

*busily checks the Gematria

πŸ˜Žβš–βœŒ

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
22 January, 11:16
I’m going with Feb. :)

322 πŸͺž 223.

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
22 January, 10:53
Third week in March.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
22 January, 10:43
Any month. January 2023 works for me..

Gerald McLaughlin @VOODOOAIR
23 January, 12:42
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
February 23rd

The mirror of their stooooopid spooky numbers, ooooh we're so frightened you sick Pukes.

IT'S OVER ILLUMINATI
IT'S OVER CABAL
IT'S OVER DEEP STATE
IT'S OVER CLOWNS IN AMERICA
IT'S OVER ROYAL DEATH RACKET

The sooner you Pukes get hung, electrocuted, guillotine, incarcerated whatever, the better....

micky ray @MickyRay
23 January, 01:58
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Yell, S N Bones down

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
22 January, 10:32
Next month, February! My birthday! I'm going to be 17. πŸ˜‰ Reversing those numbers. It is the Dawning of the Age of Aquarius.

22 January, 10:46
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
I’m liking the Ides of March for the numberic value 3, but also for it’s symbolic leadership assasination and the deadline for settling debts. But turning April Fools Day on its corrupt, mocking head to establish the real New Year with a bang is a close vote, too.

22 January, 10:47
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
I’m liking the Ides of March for the numberic value 3, but also for it’s symbolic leadership assasination and the deadline for settling debts. But turning April Fools Day on its corrupt, mocking head to establish the real New Year with a bang is a close vote, too.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
22 January, 10:29
3/2/2023

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
22 January, 10:26