Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I read mathematics at university, which left little room for indoctrination, but also did nothing to develop skills of dissent. I am sure there are plenty of clever mathematicians out there who are cowards. Not many people are willing to be persecuted for topology or geometry, although I am sure it happens. The academy selects for those who will further the academy, whether it is a righteous place or not.
09:29 PM - Jan 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
22 January, 10:15
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
any mathematician worth their salt could prove the existence of intelligent design. In fact, they are possibly the most capable of doing so. I

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
22 January, 10:11
Ironic, the mathematicians don't wanna make waves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
22 January, 09:51
Conventional Wisdom.

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
22 January, 09:34
Indoctrination, gaslighting and brain washing is how they rule the world. Free thinkers with a spirit and soul are beat unto submission. I stood up to their BS. I bet many a anon has. It takes courage to be yourself and evil.