Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
I am never in the habit of asking people to share anything I post, but I am going to make an exception for this image, because I have so much belief in the message. Please share.
04:01 PM - Jan 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by MatrixObserver in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
24 February, 12:23
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
Amein

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
annabelle @annabelle
22 January, 07:54
God be with you and yours

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 January, 06:48
In response annabelle to her Publication
Thank you. God bless you and everyone you know

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
22 January, 05:11
🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
22 January, 04:56
King of kings. Thank you for posting. #Jesus

23 January, 06:48
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
You are welcome

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
22 January, 04:40
After saying NO! Since it came out, I finally watched with my Wife. Bible, concordance, and Bible Dictionary in my lap. I was sure I would pick it apart. And I tried. Nothing like I have ever seen.
I put them back on the desk after the first 4 episodes. And then donated. Have watched many times up to date.
My daughter and grandkids showeed up at on point, now they are watching too.
Call me crazy..

wht 2.0 @wht
22 January, 04:22
{Jesus said) "If you love me keep my commandments" Jn14:15

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
22 January, 04:14
If he could let us know where he is, that would be grant.
If he's inside, than how do i follow my inside Jesus?
I hear his words, but others don't. Do i have to leave them be? Or do i reach out for them? What kind of advice is this?
Please define.

22 January, 04:25
In response _AT_ 42_ to her Publication
There's actually a book about it. Read Matthew, then Acts, then Romans.

wht 2.0 @wht
22 January, 04:28
In response _AT_ 42_ to her Publication
The answer to every one of your questions can be found in Jesus' 'Word' the Holy Bible.

read it and study it ... 'seek and ye shall find'

"And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
All scripture given by inspiration of God, and profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works" 2Tim3:15-17