vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
22 January, 02:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Data Gramma @Vic
Did you see the Tucker Carlson video of their "emperor without clothes" type entertainment? Their talent, and it's only a talent, to accumulate money and manipulate people has blown their egos up to the point of psychosis. When it all comes crashing down, and it will, "they will have nothing and NOT be happy!"
03:07 PM - Jan 22, 2023
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Vic in this post can reply
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
22 January, 04:50
In response Data Gramma to her Publication
i didnt see tuckers thing but i was shown it in visions. i posted it here or on twitter months back, maybe a year back. its not only that , the more we see the truth the more that particular veil is trashed and the basic truth that all things satanic are inherently psychotic. they wont be able to walk the streets. and in other backroom occult writings, if they awaken they will be other to see us from a suspected masonic writing from someone in ages past that was invalidated with video games as a distraction. it is nevertheless, true.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396