Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
15 January, 09:04
💛😇💛

Update on my daughter...

"I got to the hospital via ambulance around 8. My white cell count, my bilirubin, and some other stuff, are way up. I've had 5 bags of fluids. Still a blocked bile duct. My surgery is Monday morning, if all goes well, I get to go home that evening probably.

They didn't get me up here until 11:30, so I was in ER from 8-11:30. I'm on Tylenol and oxycodone, heavy duty antibiotics, a blood thinner (to prevent clots), a muscle relaxer (to help the gallbladder calm the fuck down) and lotsa fluids. Fun times."

At least she seems in good spirits, I have not spoken with her directly yet, but she sent this message, so she must be dealing with that pain well.

Thank You All for the prayers and Love! you helped eased my pain of wait tremendously!!! TY!!! Monday is not to far off! Thank You all again!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optical Awakenings @Unite
15 January, 09:40
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Are you going to be with her?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 January, 09:56
In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication
Hospital just called and asked me not to come! They said because of COVID and all.

Optical Awakenings @Unite
The true sickness is their lies! Praying for you both!
09:32 AM - Jan 22, 2023
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Unite in this post can reply
22 January, 09:33
In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication
💛Yes!!! Truth!!!