Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
21 January, 09:25
This is the ❤️hero, Dr. Michael Kirk Moore Jr. who swapped 1,900 doses of mRNA for saline, saving countless children from the dangerous pharma products. He also signed off on fake vax record cards for patients…..God bless him

Govt now going after him. He faces 5 years in prison.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I know a guy that charges $500 for that.
01:54 AM - Jan 22, 2023
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
23 January, 03:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
think there may b quite a few who do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
23 January, 12:55
I know of a few of them. So how many thousands of people are counted as having been jabbed who really aren't? That 70% total jabbed just became less.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
23 January, 03:18
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
i've wondered about those numbers. "they" like to fudge things. and at that - how many of these pokies were just saline. since they were considered experimental - i see it as a giant lab experience where some get the real deal and others a placebo. something is still afoot - being transmitted. shedding (i call it transmitting - they're like microwave ovens) issue is def. real. dr. stella immanuel is hosting a roundtable discussion on feb. 1st on twatter to talk about it w/other docs.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 January, 11:49
The vaxx exemption cards that Charlie Ward uses apparently works because they dont give him and problems coming into the country or returning with it.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 January, 10:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
There may be other reasons why he is allowed to travel freely

America First @Realdeal
22 January, 11:02
why pay just stick to the lord other jobs out

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
22 January, 03:29
DEFCON 1
4-10-20
FIRE & FURY
(9) states of CLAS-ready go-live.
(34) commands LIVE.
CODES command ACTION.
[non-nuclear].
[1] OWL [1]
Q

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Jersey Gurl @Jersey_Gurl
22 January, 01:34
looks to me as though he’s part of the secret club

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
22 January, 09:09
Cheaper than dying

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
22 January, 08:02
DEFCON 1
4-10-20
FIRE & FURY
(9) states of CLAS-ready go-live.
(34) commands LIVE.
CODES command ACTION.
[non-nuclear].
[1] OWL [1]
Q

Dwight Knapp @kad784
22 January, 07:09

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
22 January, 05:17
Is PP about to get some light shined on it? 🤔

Iva Dragojević @IvaDragojevic1
22 January, 03:44
In my country, it was/is 100-200€

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
22 January, 03:00
A kind of business too for these "doctors". The only way is to NOT comply and say NO.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
22 January, 02:28
Hi VK.
I’m getting the feeling that with Silk demanding answers to #DiedSuddenly , Elon’s posts about his experiences with the vaxx, and POTUS’s mentions of ‘17’, in his celebration of Diamond, etc., that we may have entered a new wake up push.

https://twitter.com/RSBNet...

TS = 1:54.

We, the people, are who they are afraid of.
We, the people, are who they fear will one day awake.
Our Father who art in heaven,
… deliver us from evil.

Amen.