Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 January, 03:31
The Vet said my dog has around 4 months. Mouth cancer. She is an old girl. Starting to show signs of discomfort. :{

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
21 January, 12:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Load up on Anti inflammatory herbs (not with pain meds though-these act as a pain med), ivermectin, Apricot kernels, Fucoidan, Black Seed oil..and get your dog off ALL PET FOODS. Homemade only...add in clean meats, organs and bone(raw). give a low dose Vit D, zinc/copper, Vit E, Vit k. Give those about 2-3 times a week. NO dairy, no sugar, no carbs. meat and small amounts of leafy green veggies. Feed raw liver or give Cod liver oil. NO CHEMICALS in the house or yard. No TIDE like crappy detergents. Go all natural for all of your family, clothes, linens, dog bedding etc. NO fertilizers, no bug killers, No air fresheners, no candles (beeswax only). FILTERED WATER ONLY. No chlorine and fluoride. Add MMS to the dogs water. There are even protocols for like one week to live using CDS/MMS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
21 January, 08:31
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I have the apricot seeds I eat, do I grind them up and put in the food? And how many? I know it says not to consume too many. Thank you for all the info. I need to get my poor girl on all this.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
21 January, 09:25
In response Beck Step to her Publication
yes grind them up.,... you want bitter raw kernels..

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
Thats what I have. Just want to make sure I dont give her too many..Thank you.
11:54 PM - Jan 21, 2023
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BlonDDE45 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Beck Step, click on at the bottom under it