COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
FOR OVER 20 YEARS I PUBLISHED A RED-PILL EMAIL NEWSLETTER.

I ONCE HAD 12000 EMAIL ADDRESSES. OVER THE LAST YEAR I HAVE REDUCE THE LIST TO AROUND 250.

THESE 250 ARE PEOPLE I PERSONALLY KNOW AND WHO WERE VAXXED. THEY NEVER LISTENED WHEN THEY HAD THE CHANCE.

THEY HAVE HAD THE SAME EMAIL ADDRESS FOR MANY YEARS.

OVER THE LAST FEW MONTHS, MANY OF THOSE ADDRESSES/ACCOUNTS, WERE CLOSED. 65% GMAIL.

MANY ARE VERY OLD FRIENDS, SOME 50 PLUS YEARS. THEY WILL NOT RETURN MY PHONE CALLS.

I FEAR MANY SUICIDES ARE COMING, NOT POSITIVE WHAT THE REASONS WILL BE, BUT Q WARNED US ABOUT THIS.

MY WIFE AND I HAVE ABOUT 75 FAMILY MEMBERS OF WHICH 3 WERE NOT VAXXED. 1 DAUGHTER, MY WIFE AND I. WE ARE NEVER PREPARED, BUT WE ARE EXPECTING MANY LOSES.

WE HOPE THE CURES COME SOON.

I'M GLAD I'M LOCKED AND LOADED, JUST IN CASE.

DEAR GOD, HAVE MERCY ON ALL THE LOST SOULS AND PLEASE SAVE THEM.
07:18 PM - Jan 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Jay Jay @JustMe
21 January, 07:27
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
💔😢😢😢
I hear of and see so much sickness, fast onsets, people dying. Hard to tell (as they wanted) how much is caused by (..I'll Intent...) Our elderly, my mother dead ! I watch my family and wonder why are you sick, this and that, this and that, this and that..........😔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
21 January, 07:25
I believe you said what we are all facing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
21 January, 07:25
I cannot lie i am extremely worried.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
21 January, 07:21

Jay Jay @JustMe
21 January, 07:36
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
HEAR HEAR...........God Bless You and for those who took the fall so We may Know, bless You 😇 and thank You 🙏🏻 You will not go UnNoticed !

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
21 January, 08:55
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Amen and Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️