Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The awakening process isn’t just an unlearning and relearning that happens in the mind. We aren’t like aircraft jettisonning tainted fuel and being topped up in flight from pristine tankers with new official facts.

Every part of your personal and family history is open to reinterpretation. The cultural icons, norms, routines that defined ordinary life suddenly change or lose meaning. Relationships you thought were sound and dependable vanish or flip. What attracted or motivated you may quickly seem empty; things that looked dull or backward gain value.

I have jumped career, and my old world of jetting about to telecoms conferences is like a mirage. Sexuality, food, entertainment, addictions, sports, hobbies… so much change to process. I feel like I am part of an alien invasion, yet of the very terrain where I was born.

And it is only just getting started!
05:35 PM - Jan 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
21 January, 06:02
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Looking just a few years back, everything has changed for so many of us. Once awake (or at least thinking you are awake), living in a world of illusion is exhausting. Helping those asleep and brainwashed, exhausting.

Not an anon, but wanting to slip away to some sort of awake mom island. Miss my little garden, even if all the local wildlife ate all the produce.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
21 January, 05:48
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396