Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Enthéos posted, “Sometimes things that taste the worst (bitter) are the best for you (cures).”

Q694: What if CURES already exist?
04:36 PM - Jan 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Jessi Doe @Jessi
22 January, 10:33
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I was reading Revelations last night and saw wormwood referenced, which is bitter. I have read that wormwood is an anti-parasitic and can be used to cure lots of things.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
21 January, 11:08
It so pains me , I have known this information for 20 years. The lies ,deceit and hiding this information and prosecuting those trying to treat and tell people this information is so criminal, all who suppressed need to pay !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
23 January, 10:54
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
Absolutely! And the restrictions they try to put on them! Most they try to label as poisonous.
I always have a bottle of pure gum spirits also. YES, it can be poisonous! But it is also very useful.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
21 January, 10:42
when i started to change our diet our oldest was 9/10 to...he asked me one day in a store why does everything that tadtes good bad for you!
lots to learn ahead its quite exciting 😁

Johnny ₿ Good @JohnnyBTCGood
21 January, 08:36
"A spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down..."

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
21 January, 07:16
problem is we dont know how much to give our loved ines with cancer :(

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Angie Mac @AngieMac
21 January, 04:40
I truly believe there is something about seeds [they] are hiding. The saying, “Don’t swallow a watermelon seed or you will grow a vine in your stomach”, speaks volumes to me now! Fear tactics. Seeds carry the life of the plant- just a thought.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
23 January, 07:20
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Yep. That ´s why they are making them seedless (as watermelon...) , because they know they are healthy