Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Limiting government wasn’t strong enough. So eliminating government it has to be…
10:35 AM - Jan 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Franco Loperfido @FRA68
21 January, 06:28
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
IMO i governi andavano eliminati...in modo legale. Governare con "la camicia di forza" non era la soluzione. Forse ci sono ancora dei fanti/burattini in posizioni di potere, ma hanno le ore contate. questa fase riguarda il risveglio dei popoli, una specie di strano film al quale dobbiamo assistere sapendo che non è per noi ma per i tanti criceti che continuano a girare nella ruota senza capire che la ruota non esiste più.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 January, 01:34
. 👍🏻👊🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
21 January, 01:04
All "GOVERNMENT" is Ultimately "Self-Government" Rooted in the Individuated Sovereignity of the "Head" Surrendered and in Conscious Service to the Universal Heart as it Simultaneously Expresses through the Personal and Planetary Heart of Humanity

Angie Mac @AngieMac
21 January, 10:55
It was never meant to be this way!

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
21 January, 10:51
99 percent Big Gov Bloat,
the Elite turds always Float ...

Yester Vue @realyestervue
21 January, 10:52
We need to run our local communities ourselves stopping using others to go speak in our stead as it's too open to corruption that way. We need a lifestyle, monetary, and financial system that will allow us to work a shorter week and thus free up more time to stay involved in our communities as we should be. We need to make the couch potatoes an extinct species and be outside working with one another functioning as a "town" and not just living in the sterile old isolationist design used to control us. Help neighbors raise barns again, have community functions to improve things in your local area, sit in on ALL city meetings casting your votes, and provide collective input for the voices of all to matter. Everything we used to do needs to expire and we need a new set of eyes on life as the human race together as one, this life is ours and we've been grossly irresponsible with it, and have been entirely too lazy to have a leg to stand on making complaints!
Time to grow up, and LIVE!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
21 January, 10:41
Amen!

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
21 January, 10:37
il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jan 18, 2023 at 8:27 PM]
WOW!!!
https://rumble.com/v267i06...

“I see what our job is…it is to fight for them…until they wake up…and start fighting for themselves…”
— Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
21 January, 10:48
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
I keep thinking about the Western towns, a Sherriff and town council... traveling judges, and Marshals for those who cross boundaries into other jurisdictions.

Of course, we are much more mobile now, and, there are a million times more of us... but still, I keep seeing the image of the Western town...

In the UK, a village, self governing, self supporting.

Who knows how the injection is going to affect civilization... we are only seeing the very start of it at the moment.😔

If we had Tesla power, med beds and replicators - there would not be so much too-ing and fro-ing, we would only travel for pleasure, we would form smaller communities, I think.