Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
07 February, 06:37
If you don't follow Q and the drops, Anonup really isn't the place for you. If you are willing to learn and understand then do stick around, but if you're not willing, Gab might be a better fit. I run things different there. More of a blue pill ministry. Here I expected you to be red-pilled. Furthermore, if I find someone spouting off information intentionally that is contrary to the drops I block them here. That's not to say we can't disagree, but must do so based on the drops. Otherwise it's just hot air bullshit. I'm running a tight ship in the final hour. Even skipper had to let him go.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patrick Henry @PatrickHenry
Continued from the previous post. Where am I wrong? If we ban or discard those challenging the status quo how are we different than those we criticize? A healthy mind seeks information, verification, and confirmation. They don't simply accept things as they are told. That is what the masked sheep and leftists do.
06:47 PM - Feb 07, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatrickHenry in this post can reply
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
07 February, 07:04
In response Patrick Henry to his Publication
I haven't been here long, followed several that I was lurking on tw**ter, but when you run into one that he's referring to, you'll know it. There will be people who come to disrupt just because they can. There will be those who are trying to 'expose' something they think is bad. There will be some who come to disrupt because they feel disillusioned because things don't happen on their timeline, & they are angry, hurt & disappointed. People who are seeking clarity don't come to disrupt. They may question and challenge, but it's a very different posture than someone who is intentionally hurtful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patrick Henry @PatrickHenry
07 February, 07:14
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
I can certainly agree with this

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
07 February, 06:53
In response Patrick Henry to his Publication
I spelled it out clearly above. Re-read.