Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
20 January, 09:18
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Anyone got the pic of him in his skivveys on the beach with a flamer hat and a sock on his schtick. He's been marched out at least 2 years ago, like Tedros in his short shorts, Gates in his dress, Schiff with his Lil Bo Peep with a Pacifier outfit....I could go on and on.

My regret is that I didn't download the pics. You've all seen them. These peeps have been dealt with long ago.

It's Normie time!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
20 January, 08:31
its weird if you think about it theyre all ugly it must be a reauirement to be in their cult. the Rothschild family are all hideous not one good look between them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
20 January, 08:29
serial killer face.

Little Bird @LittleBird203
20 January, 08:12
Creepy as 💩 then and now…. How’s that possible? 😳🤔🤪