Martin Geddes @martingeddes
There are all these people who have "normal" jobs and are busy with their "normal" lives... and I feel like I am in a totally different universe. "It might be a good idea to avoid believing lies, poisoning yourself, and sterilising your kids" has been pretty much my whole world for quite a while. I sure can relate to "those who know cannot sleep".
08:05 PM - Jan 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
20 January, 10:50
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I have friends that don’t believe any of this stuff . I think they are waiting for me to be put in the mental ward atleast that’s the way they look at me . I don’t even try any more they just keep changing the subject . They can live in their happy bubble one of these days that bubble is going to break.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dianne Star @DiannePauline
20 January, 09:02
I believe that we definitely are on a different timeline. Previous to 2022 I was always alarmed when out in the world. Since 2022 I feel very detached from it all. I have been resting much, oil and/or acrylic painting since January 2022. Not much on social media also, AU is the exception. I use to quietly stress and cringe for those who will have a tsunami of what we know about this world come forward. Our love and compassion will activate. We are strong, brave, courageous and by the Grace of God will be there for those who come to us for help.I love everyone of you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dianne Star @DiannePauline
20 January, 09:02
I believe that we definitely are on a different timeline. Previous to 2022 I was always alarmed when out in the world. Since 2022 I feel very detached from it all. I have been resting much, oil and/or acrylic painting since January 2022. Not much on social media also, AU is the exception. I use to quietly stress and cringe for those who will have a tsunami of what we know about this world come forward. Our love and compassion will activate. We are strong, brave, courageous and by the Grace of God will be there for those who come to us for help.I love everyone of you.

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
20 January, 08:24
We're on different timelines.

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
20 January, 08:11
Thank you for self medicating. Your art helps me. It reminds me of what it is to be alive and why we cant sleep. Why we're saving humanity by saving the children. Youre so talented.

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
20 January, 09:43
In response Duhble Dee to her Publication
And attractive in your focus.