Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
22 January, 11:06
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
I agree with you 100%, Mandy. I guess we'll see each other in 10 months on Anon Island...
Something to look forward to...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins @Nous
21 January, 07:23
Not the same in my case definitely

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
21 January, 11:47
I pray this never happens Mandy. I find myself worrying about y’all when I don’t see activity. I still pray for Photon(Annie) daily. I miss her. I am already on the Island with yas. 🙏❤️

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
21 January, 09:53
We should set an Anon Island date/location. This New Year’s Even somewhere warm would be good. I have a feeling it’s gonna be a doozy of a year! Best to end it with frens. 🐸

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
21 January, 09:54
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
Eve! Not “even”. Lol. @administrator how is that edit button going?😁

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
21 January, 09:35
I'd miss it like a phantom limb.

some one special to some @godrus
21 January, 07:36
I left fakebook ten years+ ago and never missed it all even though I'd set off on a cross country adventure from SWFL to the Black Hills of SD - a time when connecting w 'friends' might've been helpful, but it was an inner journey to find parts of me I'd forgotten. AU gets my head right in the morning - it centers my heart to my head for GOODNESS and JOY and CARING and COMPASSION for the paths we're all on, plus I learn cool science stuff, and it never fails to brings a smile to my face whether from cute animal tiktok video or a funny meme. I would miss AU.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
21 January, 04:46
Two totally different platforms
We share much more than updates here
We share a journey
A dream
A vibration
Even when at destination it would be awesome if AU was still there to tell our story💙

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
21 January, 04:36
Au is the ONLY thing keeping me sane online, my offline life is isolated so I pray AU never vanishes!

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
21 January, 02:08
one of these things is not like the other. I hope AU is on Starlink so it doesn't go down

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
21 January, 12:52
I have a FB account that I keep open. I adopted a baby and I have an open adoption. I send my son's birth mother pictures on facebook. Otherwise I don't use it much at all. I'm still not on twitter and I almost don't care to go back to it. I love AU and I will definitely keep my eyes and ears open for AU Island/Mountain someday. I'd love to meet my family.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
21 January, 12:08
I downloaded my FB history before deleting it in 2020 to keep all the photos I had shared as it was like a diary, yet I’ve never looked at them. Lost contact with a big network of people yet don’t miss them. I get sick of the pile on I got when I shared an alternative point of view. Haven’t looked at Instagram for 2 years & got suspended off Twitter in the big purge. I love AU, it is like no other social media space & hope it keeps going... & do hope we all meet up 🙌❤️🙌

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Miss. Messina @Messina
20 January, 11:23
If we lost AU ...I would miss the people here A LOT ....

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
20 January, 10:56
I got off Facebook in 2015
off Instagram in 2019
Forced of twitter 2021

The less social media I am on, the lighter I have felt. ❤️

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
20 January, 10:51
im just glad folks here do not feel the need to post pics of their "nummy coffee" i hate fb with a passion.
AU for me is/was a place to regroup after the purge. when access to twadder is opened I'll probably not be on here much if at all really. if folks meant to be in or around my life, they will be. thats what i believe. run into so many here from ol twadder days if im pose to see em, i will :)

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
20 January, 10:51
im just glad folks here do not feel the need to post pics of their "nummy coffee" i hate fb with a passion.
AU for me is/was a place to regroup after the purge. when access to twadder is opened I'll probably not be on here much if at all really. if folks meant to be in or around my life, they will be. thats what i believe. run into so many here from ol twadder days if im pose to see em, i will :)

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
20 January, 09:48
We'll all wear hats/clothes that start with "We the People" so we're easily recognizable.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
20 January, 09:40
How I’m getting to the island. 🤣🤣🤣

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
21 January, 01:36
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
the old "i just flew in from boston....boy are my arms tired"

ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
20 January, 09:30
I deleted my FB almost 10 years ago now.
Best decision I made.
I was so tired of the shit “friends” were posting.
My wife still LIVES on FB.
I’m so tired of listening to the shit she shares.
In her opinion, if it’s not on FB, it’s fake, made up, it’s photoshopped.

21 January, 07:45
In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication
Yep - because so many college friends are on FB still, I did post an update when Hurricane Ian came through that I was not in SWFL and that I was in TX, just to let them know I was okay.
I didn't want anyone to worry needlessly as all the phones got knocked out.

21 January, 07:46
In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication
I live on the island where Ian came onshore - it went right overhead but we weren't there.

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
20 January, 09:26
Completely agree. I had the biggest network over on Facebook and was in 30 day FB jail so many times I stopped going over there. I think my account is still active, but I have no desire to go back. Following my intuition and staying where I feel best.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
20 January, 08:10
I hope AU stays up...i would miss all of you...Facebook I have not missed at all. But yes, hopefully we would all know how to get to AU island/mountain ❤️